Please wait loading application

Antigua and Barbuda
Information not available
About Visa

Foreigners who want to enter and reside in Nigeria for employment purposes need to obtain STR (Subject To Regularization) Resident Permit. 

Application Process:

  • Secure an employment contract with Nigerian employer
  • Gather all documents 
  • Apply for an STR Visa for Work at your home country, initiated by your Nigerian employer
  • Enter Nigeria and within 90 days regularize your stay by applying STR Resident Permit

Browse 970 work & immigration visas in 150 countries.

Do not share you private information.
Please Login To comment here