Please wait loading application

Information not available
About Visa

 Foreigners who want to enter and reside in Nigeria for study purposes need to obtain STR (Subject To Regularization) Resident Permit. 

Application Process:

  • Secure a admission letter from a Nigerian educational institution
  • Gather all documents 
  • Apply for an STR Visa for study at your home country, initiated by your Nigerian college/university
  • Enter Nigeria and within 90 days regularize your stay by applying STR Resident Permit

Browse 970 work & immigration visas in 150 countries.

Do not share you private information.
Please Login To comment here