Please wait loading application

El Salvador
Information not available
About Visa

Foreigners who want to enter and reside in Nigeria for research purposes need to obtain STR (Subject To Regularization) Resident Permit. 

Application Process:

  • Secure a research contract with a Nigerian employer
  • Gather all documents 
  • Apply for an STR Visa for Research at your home country, initiated by your Nigerian employer
  • Enter Nigeria and within 90 days regularize your stay by applying STR Resident Permit

Browse 970 work & immigration visas in 150 countries.

Do not share you private information.
Please Login To comment here