Please wait loading application

Information not available
About Visa

Students who are enrolled in an approved educational institution of Gambia and are able to provide proof of sufficient funds to stay, can apply for a Class A Student resident permit. Your university/college can guide you with the application process.

Browse 970 work & immigration visas in 150 countries.

Do not share you private information.
Please Login To comment here