Spain Non-lucrative Visa Application

travel_exploreImmigration & Residency


Our lawyer will help to complete all Spanish forms, review documents and assist with any upcoming requirement.

The experience and work efficiency of our lawyers will decrease the waiting period for an appointment. Besides, we know the exact requirements of each Immigration Office in Spain and will solve any upcoming problems for you. They can also contact the Immigration Offices in Spain to ask about the specific requirements.

If locally possible, we can accompany you to the different appointments to solve any setbacks that may occur during the application. We can put you in touch with partners such as insurance companies or sworn translators.

Included in this service


Documentation Delivery & Gathering


Form Filling and Embassy Inquiries Assistance


Application Assistance

Pricing Breakdown

Price breakdown for all categories of services.

Full Service

$1500 - $1700


Free - $50

star5.0 · 1 reviews

See reviews from clients who have used Laura's service

Carlos star5 · Nov 2022

Frequently Asked Questions

Users ask this questions about this service.

  • Non-lucrative or Passive Income visa is given to non-EU citizens and their family members to live in Spain with their own economic means. However, it doesn’t allow any type of economic activity that will affect the Spanish market. Non-lucrative visa is not a working permit.

  • Sufficient economic means to apply for a Non-Lucrative visa is 2,260 €/mo or 27,115 €/year

  • It is initially issued for 1 year and you can renew it for 2-year periods. Along with the main applicant, a spouse or children may be added.

  • The entire application process, including the collection of documents and the application resolution time, takes on average 3 to 4 months. Although, depending on the place of application the times may vary.

  • You must apply within three (3) months of your projected travel date, it is not possible to apply earlier.

  • Some consulates and embassies are hesitant to this situation. Sometimes, application may refuse iif the applicant intends to continue working for a foreign company from Spain.

  • You can reapply if you can correct the errors that led to the refusal. You can also appeal the decision to the Spanish courts but the judgement may take several years.

  • You can apply for residency with your spouse and children if you can prove a sufficient means of support for them. You will need to provide extra documentation as marriage or birth certificates. Unmarried partners who can prove a long-term relationship can also apply as dependants.


Laura F.

verified_userVerified by Visadb

Speaks:English, Spanish, Portuguese

Hire with confidence is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.


No platform fee

Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.


Verified & Licenced Experts

We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.

as seen inFeatured in BBCFeatured in Business InsiderFeatured in CNNFeatured in The Next WebFeatured in The Guardian

Subscribe to our newsletter

We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration