Obtaining Investor RUT in Chile

travel_exploreRegister Business


The first step for a foreign person (natural or legal) to formalize their business or invest in Chile is to obtain the RUT (Single Tax Role) in the Internal Revenue Service.We provide that service, along with any other service related to the future investment the client wants to make in Chile.

Included in this service


Legal advice


Documentation assistance


More included

Pricing Breakdown

Price breakdown for all categories of services.

Full Service

$200 - $1000

Consultation fee.

$70 - $100

Frequently Asked Questions

Users ask this questions about this service.

  • Consultation calls can be rescheduled but will not be refunded unless agreed.
    All governments do not refund any application fees, so these are not refundable.
    Ask your Expert about their full refund policy.

  • It depends on the investment to be made. We have to analyze case by case.

  • Yes, with a special work permit granted for Aliens who are on a tourist. It only applies to those people who are on a tourist visa. Nevertheless, it is less practical and more expensive on the long run, than the proper residence permit.


Soledad T.

verified_userVerified by Visadb


Hire with confidence

Visadb.io is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.


No platform fee

Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.


Verified & Licenced Experts

We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.

as seen inFeatured in BBCFeatured in Business InsiderFeatured in CNNFeatured in The Next WebFeatured in The Guardian

Subscribe to our newsletter

We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration