Non-lucrative permit to Spain

travel_exploreImmigration & Residency


Do you want to reside in Spain while keeping your business activity in another country? Or, Have you retired and prefer to spend your days under Spain's sunny weather? This is your visa. A non-lucrative visa allows to live in Spain for those who can demonstrate enough economic means to support themselves without a job in Spain.

Our team of professionals will manage a quick and smooth immigration process to complete the process as fast as possible.

We process more than 2500 permits annually and so we are in direct touch with the Spanish administration on a daily basis. We are able to obtain quick and first-hand responses in case any question or problem arises.

Included in this service


Legal assessment and assistance


Immigration procedures and processes explanation


Document collection and review


Submission of the application


Follow-up of the file


Coordination of the consular visa


Making the required appointments


Accompaniment to the appointments when needed


Payment in advance of governmental fees

Pricing Breakdown

Price breakdown for all categories of services.


Free - $70

Full service


Frequently Asked Questions

Users ask this questions about this service.

  • Consultation calls can be rescheduled but will not be refunded unless agreed.
    All governments do not refund any application fees, so these are not refundable.
    Ask your Expert about their full refund policy.

  • No, you can't. The non-lucrative permit is a resident permit. It allows only to live in Spain. It is the suitable permit for people who want to retire and live in this sunny country or for business people who have their business activity in another country but prefer to live in Spain and demonstrate that they have the economic means to do it.

  • It is valid for 1 year.


Susana B.

verified_userVerified by Visadb

Speaks:English, Spanish

Hire with confidence is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.


No platform fee

Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.


Verified & Licenced Experts

We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.

as seen inFeatured in BBCFeatured in Business InsiderFeatured in CNNFeatured in The Next WebFeatured in The Guardian

Subscribe to our newsletter

We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration