EU family card to Spain for non-EU family members

travel_exploreImmigration & Residency


EU citizens with non-EU family members will need to obtain the EU family card. This permit is a residence authorization, for non-European family members who are in charge or live with a citizen of the European Union or of another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland and wish to reside in Spain for more than 3 months. Antares Relocation will take over the process, so you do not have to worry about the endless paperwork. Our team of immigration specialists provides the best experience and expertise when it comes to successfully obtaining all the documentation needed and to make sure a smooth and stress-free international transfer.

This service includes:

Legal assessment.
Document collection and review. Most common required documentation to be provided by the candidate comprises: a valid passport, birth and/or marriage certificates, medical insurance, and proof of economic means. Please note, that there are additional documentation to be collected depending on each file's specifities.
Submission of the application.
Follow-up with authorities until approval.
Coordinate consular visa application.
Accompaniment to the police station for fingerprinting and residence card collection.

Please note: All immigration services and local registrations are accompanied, when applicable. Third-party costs are excluded.

Included in this service


Legal assessment


Immigration procedures and processes explanation


Document collection


Submission of the application


Follow-up of the file


Coordination of consular visa


Making required appointments


Accompaniment to appointments when required


Third party costs (if any) such as translations or courier


Payment in advance of governmental fees

Pricing Breakdown

Price breakdown for all categories of services.


Free - $70

Full Service


Frequently Asked Questions

Users ask this questions about this service.

  • Yes, the EU family card allows to work.

  • This permit is valid for 5 years, renewable.


Susana B.

verified_userVerified by Visadb


Hire with confidence is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.


No platform fee

Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.


Verified & Licenced Experts

We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.

as seen inFeatured in BBCFeatured in CNNFeatured in The Next WebFeatured in The Guardian

Subscribe to our newsletter

We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration