Visa & Immigration
Price breakdown for all categories of services.
Users ask this questions about this service.
- Lower tax bills: One of the main reasons why people are so interested in obtaining Cayman Islands residency, is due to the country’s tax-friendly policies.
- High-quality legal services, health care, and education.
- World-class lifestyle
- Ease of transportation
- British overseas territory status
Applicant must reside in the Cayman Islands for 30 days each year.
• Does not permit the right to work
• Does not permit the right to apply for naturalisation
The first way to gain Cayman Islands residency is to invest US$1.2 million in local real estate.