Immigration & Residency
Price breakdown for all categories of services.
Users ask this questions about this service.
- Lower tax bills: One of the main reasons why people are so interested in obtaining Cayman Islands residency, is due to the country’s tax-friendly policies.
- High-quality legal services, health care, and education.
- World-class lifestyle
- Ease of transportation
- British overseas territory status
Applicant must reside in the Cayman Islands for 30 days each year.
• Does not permit the right to work
• Does not permit the right to apply for naturalisation
The first way to gain Cayman Islands residency is to invest US$1.2 million in local real estate.
Verified by Visadb
Visadb.io is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.
No platform fee
Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.
Verified & Licenced Experts
We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.
We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration