Visa & Immigration
Price breakdown for all categories of services.
Users ask this questions about this service.
- Be older than 18 years old.
- Contribute at least €600,000 for a minimum residence period of 36 months, or €750,000 for a minimum of 12 months.
- Investment in property of at least €700,000, which must be held for five years, alternatively the lease of a rental property for at least €16,000 per annum.
- A contribution of at least €10,000 to a specific organisation which has been approved by the Community Malta Agency.
- Legal residence of Malta for at least 36 months (12 months by exception).
The main applicant must have a minimum of 36 months of residency in Malta (12 months if investing in the larger sum option). Once the government has completed its due-diligence process, you are then able to submit the full Malta citizenship-by-investment application.
A spouse or de facto partner, children under 18, and dependent adult children who are under the age of 29, unmarried, and financially dependent on the main applicant. In addition, parents, and grandparents over the age of 55, who are wholly maintained or largely supported by the main applicant.