Retirement Pensioner Visa - Retirement in Ecuador

travel_exploreImmigration & Residency


Sara Chaca, a reputable immigration lawyer in Ecuador, provides expert guidance to individuals who are interested in obtaining the Retirement Pensioner Visa. What do you need to know about acquiring this Retiree Visa in Ecuador?

• If you have a lifetime guaranteed pension of at least $1275 per month.
• If you want to bring your family member dependents, you can do so if you add $250 per month of such type sourced pension income in respect of any extra person.
• The Retirement Pensioner Visa allows you to move to Ecuador by providing evidence of your monthly pension income, which cannot be combined with other types of non-pension sourced income to qualify.

Sara Chaca has extensive experience in helping clients navigate the complex application process for this visa and can provide you with comprehensive information on the requirements and documentation needed. With her expert guidance, you can fulfill your dream of relocating to Ecuador and enjoying the country's vibrant culture, natural beauty, and warm climate.

Included in this service


Form Filling


Application Assistance


Document Delivery

Pricing Breakdown

Price breakdown for all categories of services.

30-min Consultation Call


Frequently Asked Questions

Users ask this questions about this service.

  • Consultation calls can be rescheduled but will not be refunded unless agreed.
    All governments do not refund any application fees, so these are not refundable.
    Ask your Expert about their full refund policy.

  • $1700 for any Primary Applicant, $1500 for any Adult/Spousal Dependent of age 18+, $750 for any Minor Child Dependent under the age of 18.

  • No age limit exists, in fact persons as young as 18 years old who have a Survivorship or other type pension or even 100 years old on that basis are able to and have in the past moved to Ecuador on it.

  • Yes, you can combine any and all Lifetime Guaranteed Pensions so as to qualify for the Retirement Pensioner Visas - just all such type pensions must be in your own personal name and not in the name of another person (i.e. a family member wishing to move to Ecuador as your Dependent or otherwise).


Sara C.

verified_userVerified by Visadb

Speaks:English, Spanish

Hire with confidence is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.


No platform fee

Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.


Verified & Licenced Experts

We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.

as seen inFeatured in BBCFeatured in Business InsiderFeatured in CNNFeatured in The Next WebFeatured in The Guardian

Subscribe to our newsletter

We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration