Tax Filings for American Business Owners Abroad

travel_exploreTax Optimization


Our sole focus is tax return preparation and providing advisory services to Americans living abroad. From simple tax returns to very complex tax returns, we have the expertise to guide you in any situation and give you the piece of mind you need.

In addition to submitting your personal US tax returns, if you are a US citizen or Green Card holder and operate a business outside of the US, there may be additional filing obligations. Form 5471 (and associated forms), which can be long and occasionally difficult to understand, must be filed in addition by certain U.S. citizens who hold more than 10% of the stock in a foreign entity. If a U.S. citizen is a partner in a foreign partnership, they must file Form 8865 to disclose their income and the partnership's financial situation.

Contact us to know more about our services and how we can help you.

Included in this service


Advice about Taxes for US business owners abroad


Form Filling

Pricing Breakdown

Price breakdown for all categories of services.

Consultation Call


Frequently Asked Questions

Users ask this questions about this service.

  • In addition to submitting a personal tax return, US residents and Green Card holders who run a business abroad typically have extra filing obligations. When filing their federal tax return, those Americans who possess more than 10% of the shares in a foreign firm are required to submit supplementary paperwork (Form 5471).

  • Yes, we have a long experience in assisting tax payers abroad remotely.


Mohammad K.

verified_userVerified by Visadb


Hire with confidence is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.


No platform fee

Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.


Verified & Licenced Experts

We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.

as seen inFeatured in BBCFeatured in The Next WebFeatured in The Guardian

Subscribe to our newsletter

We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration