Greece Retirement Visa application

travel_exploreImmigration & Residency


The Greece Retirement visa allows you to live and retire in Greece. The main requirement is that you can prove that you and your family have enough assets to support your life in the country. The easiest way to do this is with an annuity. You can move to Greece if your public or private pension meets the criteria. Successful applicants are also offered visa-free access for tourism purposes throughout Europe: they can visit Schengen countries of the European Union without a visa.

We can help you fill out forms, review documents and prepare to move to Greece. Our lawyers will speed up the meeting process and provide assistance in case of interruptions during the meeting with the Greek Immigration Service. We will also monitor support progress to ensure delays are kept to a minimum. Chat with us now to know more.

Included in this service


Document Delivery


Form Filling


Application Assistance

Pricing Breakdown

Price breakdown for all categories of services.

Consultation Call


star5.0 · 1 reviews

See reviews from clients who have used Eleftheria's service

Clara star5 · Nov 2023

Could not have asked for a smoother experience! All my questions were answered promptly, and all the necessary paperwork was filed immediately. I'm definitely going to be a returning customer.

Frequently Asked Questions

Users ask this questions about this service.

  • Consultations call can be rescheduled but will not be refunded.
    All Governments do not refund any application fees, so they are not refundable

  • Generally, you should receive a fixed amount each month from a regular source of income, such as a pension or trust fund. It can't be a salary because it means you have to work in Greece. For the main applicant, the amount must be at least 2,000 euros per month. This increases by 20% for spouses and 15% for each child. Individually or collectively, you can demonstrate that you have sufficient assets.

  • The application process begins by visiting the Greek consulate in your country of origin or country of residence. First you need to apply for a long term visa called "Visa D" which is valid for 1 year. This is usually approved within 10 days of application and includes an interview with an executive.


Eleftheria C.

verified_userVerified by Visadb

Speaks:English, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek

Hire with confidence is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.


No platform fee

Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.


Verified & Licenced Experts

We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.

as seen inFeatured in BBCFeatured in Business InsiderFeatured in CNNFeatured in The Next WebFeatured in The Guardian

Subscribe to our newsletter

We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration