The Nomad Digital Residence Visa Program is designed for person(s) and their dependent(s) who are not a resident or national of Antigua and Barbuda, the opportunity to work away from their homeland, while in the safety of a warm tropical island.
Persons who apply for the NDR visa must meet the requirements to qualify. All people applying must currently be employed or self-employed while paying income taxes to their place of residence or native country. Successful candidates must be able to work away from home with the use of mobile technology while on the go, in other to qualify.
The NDR visa does not grant the holder(s) or dependent(s) the right to seek employment from any locally registered business organization, institutions, or any form of employment within Antigua and Barbuda.
- With the Nomad Digital Residence visa, the holder(s) and their dependent(s) are allowed to travel in and out of Antigua and Barbuda for a 2-year period extended stay while visiting.
- Applications are to be made online, using the application process portal where all payments can be made.
- Documents submission must be uploaded and attached to the application online. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s). Fees are to be paid by credit card as shown on the application form (VISA/MASTERCARD). A receipt will be issued for the applicant and declared dependents. The receipt of payment must be sent via email, after completion of the application.
- Applicable processing fees:
SINGLE APPLICANT: US$1,500.00;
DEPENDENTS (Family of three persons and over): USD $3,000.00