The 12-Month Barbados Welcome Stamp is a visa for a non-national who is employed in a country other than Barbados. The Barbados Welcome Stamp allows the non-national to work in Barbados for a period of 12 months.
Upon approval the following non-refundable fees are applicable. Applications are approved within 7 business days and full payment is required within 28 days of the application being granted.
- Fees are 2,000 USD for individuals. Families can apply under this program. The Family Bundle Fee is 3,000.00 USD.
- You must come to Barbados within 12 months of the date your visa is granted.
- Upon entry, you must have your passport and your welcome stamp which was sent to you electronically on successful completion of your application.
- You can travel in and out of Barbados any time during the 12 months of the date your visa is granted.
- You will not be liable to pay Barbados Income Tax.