Aruba Work Visa

Cost of Living


If you want to work and reside in Aruba on a paid basis for more than 6 months, you need a long term Work Visa/Permit. This requires a labour market review. It is required that you work for only one Aruban employer in a specified job title. You must apply for this labour market test at the DPL. After receiving a statement from DPL, you can apply to DIMAS for your residence permit application. DIMAS then tests your admission requirements.

The processing time for work visa may take from 6-12 weeks from the application day.

You can bring your spouse and kids with you.

The general application process is :

  1. Get the employment letter or Work contract from the employer in Aruba

  2. Prepare your visa application and gather other required documents for it.

  3. Apply for a work visa and prepare to move to Aruba.



more than 3 months



120 Month(s)



Based on nationality



60 Month(s)




Eligibility Requirements

11 Eligibility Requirements for Aruba Work Visa

  • You need a passport/travel document valid for at least 6 months.
  • You need a job offer from an employer in Aruba.
  • You should be of good character.
  • You must possess the required skill/experience demanded by the job offered.
  • You need sufficient funds to cover your stay.
  • You need to have details of accommodation at your destination.
  • You need valid travel insurance covering the entire period of stay.
  • You should be in good health.
  • You need to apply for labour market test at the DPL.
  • You must work for only one Aruban employer in a specified job title.
  • Additional requirements might be present. Please check with your employer for details..

Document Requirements

13 Document Required for Aruba Work Visa

  • Visa application form, completed and signed.
  • Original and copies of labor contract.
  • 3 recent and identical color passport (standard size 35x45mm).
  • Printout of the proof of the appointment (can be obtained by making an appointment on the DIMAS website).
  • Copies of valid passport (like the bio page, past visas, etc).
  • Criminal records or certificate of good conduct.
  • No objection certificate issued by the Department of Labor Progress (“DPL”).
  • A FORM-concerning Familiarity Company or sole proprietorship with the Department of Taxes.
  • Copies of "SVB" statement registration employer.
  • Copies of 'SVB' statement registration employee.
  • Certificate of statement chamber of commerce registration company.
  • Copies of director's license granted by the Minister of Economic Affair document.
  • Copies of business establishment license granted by the Minister of Economic Affairs.

feedbackImprove this page

Hire verified experts for your next visa is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations.


No platform fee

Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.


Verified & Licenced Experts

We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.