Macau offers residency to foreign investors through a qualified investment scheme. Major considerations for application under the category of “Major Investment/Investment Plan” include but are not limited to the following:
Industrial entity (Article 2(1) of Administrative Regulation No. 3/2005)
Service entity (Article 2(2) of Administrative Regulation No. 3/2005)
– financial services.
– consultation services.
– transportation services (logistics).
– auxiliary services provided for industries and businesses.
– a series of travel-related services derived from tourism industry (such as: large integrated entertainment facilities e.g. theme park, travel agency, special products or services, retail of branded products.
– cultural and creative industry.
– public utilities.
– high and new technology service industry.
– Medical and healthcare.
– Convention and exhibition.
– Quality control.
– Social service.
– Multi-national consultation service.
– International trade.
– Environmental protection.
– World-renowned franchising operation or agent for brands.
– Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Hospitality entity and other similar entity (Article 2(3) of Administrative Regulation No. 3/2005)
In accordance with Article 1(1)and (2) of Administrative Regulation No. 3/2005 “Investors, Managerial Personnel, Technical and Professional Qualification Holders Residency Scheme”, the natural person listed above who is not a local resident can apply for temporary residency in the Macao SAR.
5 Eligibility Requirements
12 Document Required
Talent gain & drain map of 2015-2019 data. Sourced from World Bank Digital Development Data.
Disclaimer: Visadb.io is a FREE visa database and Immigration Expert Marketplace. The information displayed in this page is not legal advice. Please speak to an Expert before applying.
Improve this page
Visadb.io is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.
No platform fee
Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.
Verified & Licenced Experts
We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.
We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration