Work visas are issued to private entities, companies, and individual sponsorship, which need to be approved by Ministry of Interior. The fee and collection of visa is taken care of by the sponsor.
1. To obtain a residence or work permit, you must submit a passport, a good conduct certificate (hand fingerprints) from the country that issued the passport, and latest educational certificate in Arabic, or translated into Arabic.
2. All documentation must be certified/attested through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Qatar Embassy in the country from which you applied.
3. All original documents must be certified/attested through the embassy of your country followed by the Qatari Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4. To complete the residence permit procedure, applicants must take a medical examination. To avoid waiting, an appointment can be booked in advance through the Ministry of Public Health's website . The medical examination results should be sent online to the Criminal Evidences and information Department ( https://www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/departments/CEID/index.html), for the final stage of taking hand fingerprints.
5. Once the process is completed and the authorities are satisfied with the application, the permit will be granted.
5 Eligibility Requirements
6 Document Required
Talent gain & drain map of 2015-2019 data. Sourced from World Bank Digital Development Data.
Disclaimer: Visadb.io is a FREE visa database and Immigration Expert Marketplace. The information displayed in this page is not legal advice. Please speak to an Expert before applying.
Improve this page
Visadb.io is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.
No platform fee
Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.
Verified & Licenced Experts
We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.
We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration