Foreign investors can become Russian residents and then citizens, who can:
1. Gather the required documents with the application form.
2. Apply in person at the Russian Federal Migration Agency (FMS).
3. Finalize your investment option and verify your investment funds.
4. Provide a detailed business plan, in case you plan to run a business.
5. Within 6 months of application submission, the decision is made.
5 Eligibility Requirements
7 Document Required
Talent gain & drain map of 2015-2019 data. Sourced from World Bank Digital Development Data.
Disclaimer: Visadb.io is a FREE visa database and Immigration Expert Marketplace. The information displayed in this page is not legal advice. Please speak to an Expert before applying.
Improve this page
Visadb.io is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.
No platform fee
Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.
Verified & Licenced Experts
We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.
We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration