Individuals from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland and who would like to invest £5,000,000 or more in the UK can apply. The age should be 18 years and above.
1. Submit application online.
2. Get your fingerprints and photograph taken at a visa application center (to get a biometric residence permit) as part of your application.
3. Collect your bio-metric residence permit within 10 days of when you said you’d arrive in the UK (even if you actually arrive at a later date).
4. You’ll have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application.
4. Application gets approved in 3 weeks and within 90 days should visit the UK and submit proof of investment.
5. You receive your Tier 1 Investor visa valid for 3 years and 4 months.
NOTE: Permanent residency can be applied after 3 years from being held in Tier 1 investor visa with 5M GBP investment.
6 Eligibility Requirements
5 Document Required
Talent gain & drain map of 2015-2019 data. Sourced from World Bank Digital Development Data.
Disclaimer: Visadb.io is a FREE visa database and Immigration Expert Marketplace. The information displayed in this page is not legal advice. Please speak to an Expert before applying.
Improve this page
Visadb.io is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.
No platform fee
Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.
Verified & Licenced Experts
We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.
We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration