EU Intra-Company Employee Transfer Card

Cost of Living
Talent Migration


The European Union Member-State Intra-Company Employee Transfer Card (a card with biometric features) is a new type of authorisation for long-term residence in the territory of the Czech Republic where purpose of residence (longer than 3 months) of the foreign national is to perform work in the position of manager, specialist or employed intern to which the foreign national has been transferred.

This residence permit (unlike the standard Intra-Company Employee Transfer Card) is issued to foreign nationals (Non-EU/non-EEA/non-Swiss) who already hold an intra-company employee transfer residence permit issued by a different EU member state. 



Up to 36 months



120 Month(s)



66 approx.


P. Residency

60 Month(s)


Processing time

Up to 12 weeks




What are eligibility requirements for the EU Intra-Company Employee Transfer Card?

4 Eligibility Requirements

  • You must be an intra-company transferred manager, specialist or employed intern who holds an intra-company employee transfer residence permit issued by a different EU member state.
  • You should not be an applicant for long-term residence moving for the purpose of research.
  • You must have specialized knowledge that is fundamental for the area of operations, procedures or management of the commercial corporation or subsidiary and who also has the required level of qualification and professional experience and, if applicable, is a member of a professional association.
  • You must, have duly completed higher education, transferred to a commercial corporation or subsidiary based in the Czech Republic for the purpose of career development or training in the field of commercial techniques and methods and receive payment of a salary or wage for the duration of your transfer.

Which documents do I need to apply for the EU Intra-Company Employee Transfer Card?

9 Document Required

  • A valid travel document (original).
  • 1 photograph corresponding to the current appearance of the foreign national.
  • Proof of arranged accommodation in the territory of the Czech Republic.
  • The transferred employee’s residence permit issued by a different EU member state (original).
  • Transfer letter. For details about it's contents, please check the link.
  • Document demonstrating manner in which the entities between which the foreign national is to be transferred are related.
  • Document proving satisfaction of the conditions for performing a regulated profession (if applicable).
  • Document similar to an extract from the records of the Penal Register.
  • Document confirming satisfaction of the requirements of measures for preventing the introduction of infectious disease (upon request).

Talent Migration data for Czechia

Talent gain & drain map of 2015-2019 data. Sourced from World Bank Digital Development Data.

Disclaimer: is a FREE visa database and Immigration Expert Marketplace. The information displayed in this page is not legal advice. Please speak to an Expert before applying.

feedbackImprove this page

Hire verified experts for your next visa is trusted and funded by European Union, UNWTO, CORFO, MITEF and other organizations. Read more about us here.


No platform fee

Visadb is free for all users and we charge experts a fee.


Verified & Licenced Experts

We select high-reputation Experts, conduct video-interviews and verify their businesses.

as seen inFeatured in BBCFeatured in CNNFeatured in The Next WebFeatured in The Guardian

Subscribe to our newsletter

We send you latest news and updates about Visa and Immigration