The Premium Visa aims at encouraging foreign nationals to come for a long stay as a tourist, a retiree or a professional willing to come with his/her family and work remotely from Mauritius, in a COVID-safe destination.
It allows a non-citizen to stay in Mauritius for a period of one year with an option to renew.
6 months - 1 year
5 Eligibility Requirements for Mauritius Digital Nomad Visa
- Interested visitors should produce proof of their long stay plans.
- Proof health insurance for the initial period of stay.
- The applicants should not enter the Mauritius Labour market.
- The main place of business and source of income and profits should be outside Mauritius.
- Documentary evidence to support application such as purpose of visit, accommodation, etc.
6 Document Required for Mauritius Digital Nomad Visa
- Fill the Application Visa Form
- Valid passport
- Copy of airland ticket (including return ticket for intended period of stay - beyond 6 months
- Travel and health insurance for intended period of stay
- Letter of accommodation for intended period of stay
- Evidence of funds