Please wait loading application

Information not available
About Visa

If the foreigner is a scientist and the purpose of his stay in Poland is to conduct scientific research or development work pursuant to an agreement on admitting the foreigner to a research institution in order to conduct a research project, then the foreigner may apply for a temporary residence permit for the purpose of conducting scientific research. You should be a non-EU or non-EEA citizen to apply this visa.

Browse 970 work & immigration visas in 150 countries.

Do not share you private information.
Please Login To comment here