aupair visas
Visa is Required
Upto 12 month(s)



110 USD (approx.)

Permanent Residence




About Visa

If you are a citizen of a non-EU country and want to be an Au-pair, you need to obtain a work permit. The purpose of your stay in Sweden must be to obtain international experience and the opportunity to learn Swedish language and culture. 

Application Process:

  • Fill application
  • Submit the application online or by hand and pay the fees
  • Face the interview, contact the embassy before if you need to book an appointment
  • After interview, application is sent to Migration agency in Sweden
  • Receive decision followed by residency card

NOTE:  A previous period spent as an Au pair in another country immediately prior to the planned stay in Sweden could reduce the chances of you being granted a permit in Sweden, being an indication of regular work as a nanny or a similar position and not as an Au pair. 

Add or Edit

Updated 2 days ago

Step by step trip planning, departure, security and safety alert for your destination.

Need Help?
Ask a visadb expert


Got a question? send a message

Do not share you private information.
Please Login To comment here